RESTORATION ADVISORY BOARD (RAB)
Established in 1996
- Purpose: Community Awareness, Public Participation, Information Exchange and Stakeholder Involvement
- Foster Community / Government Partnership
- Diverse Membership Representing a Variety of Positions
- Joint Leadership
- Navy and Community Co-Chair
- Community Member Elected
- Members Serve 2-year terms, must reside in or serve communities of Portsmouth, Middletown, Newport and Jamestown
IRP is designed to identify and evaluate contaminated Navy facilities.
The IRP provides for compliance with procedural and substantive requirements of Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA) as amended by (SARA).
IRP includes proactive public programs and community relations.
The Newport NAVALOG
Disclaimer, Security & Privacy Statements